Pure Naturals Mastic Gum- 500 mg, 60 Capsules- Supports Digestive Function*- Promotes Circulatory Health*- Helps Protect Stomach & Intestinal Lining*
Brand: Pure Naturals Pure Naturals Mastic Gum- 500 mg, 60 Capsules- Supports Digestive Function*- Promotes Circulatory Health*- Helps Protect Stomach & Intestinal Lining*
- Mastic gum is a natural resin exuded by the bark of the Mediterranean Mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus). Mastic gum is known for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
- Mastic gum is a very useful supplement for digestive health and may help to combat issues such as heartburn, indigestion etc. It may help to reduce stomach acid and protect the lining of the stomach and intestine. Anti-bacterial and Antifungal properties of Mastic may help to treat and prevent infections.
- Mastic Gum supports healthy respiratory function, oral health and blood circulation. It may also improve immune health by fighting off fungal and bacterial infections.
- All Amazing Formulas products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
- All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We DO NOT compromise on quality. All Amazing Formulas products are free of Artificial ingredients, Stearates, Sulphates, Dioxides and Laurates.
- Details: Amazing Formula Mastic Gum Dietary Supplement
Each two-capsule serving of Amazing Formula Mastic Gum Dietary Supplement contains 1000 mg of mastic gum. Just one serving per day allows you to reap the benefits of this natural substance.
Our mastic gum supplement is produced from the stems and branches of the Pistacia lentiscus tree, not manufactured from synthetic ingredients. This helps to ensure the potency and effectiveness of the supplement.
Mastic gum is commonly used to promote digestive health, to support healthy circulation and respiration and for antibacterial benefits.
Mastic gum is a resin that is secreted by the bark of the mastic or Pistacia lentiscus tree. For centuries, mastic gum has been used a natural remedy throughout the Mediterranean region and is now commonly taken as a dietary supplement.
Supports Digestive Health
Matic gum has long been used to address digestive conditions, heartburn and other digestive symptoms. Research has shown that mastic gum may help to regulate levels of acid in the stomach, which in turn helps to reduce the risk of irritation to the stomach lining. In addition, mastic acid has been found to aid in the proper digestion of food in the stomach.
Natural Antibacterial Benefits
Research shows that mastic gum is naturally antibacterial, meaning that it has the ability to kill certain types of bacteria that contribute to illnesses and infections. As a result, mastic gum may be recommended to support the activities of the immune system and promote overall health and well-being. The resin has also been shown to have antifungal benefits for fighting infection-causing fungi.
Promotes Respiratory and Circulatory Health
Mastic gum has been used as a natural remedy for respiratory infections and disorders for hundreds of years. Modern science has verified that mastic gum may help to support healthy breathing and diminish certain respiratory sympto