ProHealth NMN Pro (250 mg, 30 lozenges) Nicotinamide Mononucleotide | NAD+ Precursor | Supports Anti-Aging, Longevity and Energy
Brand: ProHealth ProHealth NMN Pro (250 mg, 30 lozenges) Nicotinamide Mononucleotide | NAD+ Precursor | Supports Anti-Aging, Longevity and Energy
- LOZENGES = ENHANCED BIOAVAILABILITY. Our innovative lozenge delivery system increases NMN's bioavailability versus immediate-release NMN products. Lozenges allow NMN to be absorbed directly into the blood vessels in the mouth and under the tongue. In this way, the NMN avoids digestion in the gastrointestinal tract and can be more rapidly delivered to the bloodstream.
- HIGHEST QUALITY NMN IN THE WORLD. Sourced from the same biotech company used by leading research universities, as well as for the first and ongoing human NMN trials.
- OUR TRIPLE LAB-TESTED, PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE NMN is the only patented NMN in the world. It is made without any chemical solvents, unlike other NMN products, and is bottled in the USA in an FDA registered facility.
- ProHealth celebrates 31 consecutive years as a Better Business Bureau A+ rated company - longer than the majority of all NMN companies on Amazon combined. BEWARE: Some NMN products on this platform contain little or no NMN, and many contain high levels of lead, mercury and arsenic. Buyer, please be aware.
- NMN Pro uses stabilized NMN that will not degrade at room temperature.
Details: Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin that dramatically improves health and longevity by serving as a precursor to NAD+, a compound that plays a crucial role in energy production, metabolism, and gene expression in the body. IMPROVE HEALTH AND LONGEVITY - NMN serves as a precursor to NAD+, a compound that plays a crucial role in energy production, metabolism, and gene expression in the body. When we boost NMN levels in the body, we can enhance the biosynthesis of NAD+ and help alleviate symptoms associated with depletion of this important nutrient.* ANTI-AGING BENEFITS AND MORE - Research has found that NAD+ levels decrease with aging. NMN supplementation helps restore NAD+ to youthful levels.* NMN also helps support energy, heart health, cognition, endurance, muscle strength, weight management and vision - concerns commonly associated with the normal aging process.* *