Pacifica, Acne Warrior, Clearing Astringent, Maximum Strength, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- 2% Salicylic Acid
- Acne Medication + Witch Hazel, Cucumber & Niacinamide
- Acne Prone & Oily Skin
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Recycled Plastic Bottle
Witch hazel and maximum strength salicylic acid in a lightweight astringent designed to be your final cleansing step to tighten pores, remove oil and fight acne. Additional ingredients include sage, cucumber, mint and niacinamide.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Sensitivity test for a new user. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
|Salicylic Acid 2.0%||Acne Medication|
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, alcohol denat., glycerin, sorbitol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, niacinamide, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract *, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*, arnica montana flower extract*, spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lens esculenta (lentil) seed extract, sodium pca, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, parfum**.
**Our scent blend with natural and/or essential oils
For external use only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.