New Chapter Fish Oil Supplement Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil with Omega-3 Vit D3 120s
Brand: New Chapter New Chapter Fish Oil Supplement - Wholemega Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil with Omega-3 + Vitamin D3 + Astaxanthin + Sustainably Caught - 120 Count
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease+: Wholemega Fish Oil is clinically shown to retain healthy triglyceride levels and improve the Omega 3 Index in just two weeks
- 4 in 1 Benefits: Heart, joint, eye, and brain support with 2000 milligrams of oil per serving including vital Omega 3s DHA & EPA
- Good for You, Good for the Ocean: Wild caught Salmon oil is 100 percent from Alaska, where sustainable fishing is state law. No overfishing, no bottom trawling, no wasted catch
- Extra virgin fish oil supplement is fresh pressed for optimal absorption, capturing salmon's whole food profile of 17 Omega fatty acids, Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin
- 100 percent Wild Salmon Oil from Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries, NSF Certified, Gluten Free, Made with Non GMO Project Verified Salmon Oil, No High Heat Processing, No Artificial Flavors, No Sugar or Sweeteners (added to some fish oil gummies), No Farmed Fish, No Krill Oil, No Cod Liver Oil
Publisher: New Chapter
New Chapter's Fish Oil Supplements may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease+ and have been clinically shown to improve the Omega 3 Index in just 2 weeks.* Wholemega Salmon Oil delivers 17 Omega fatty acids (including vital Omega 3s) and naturally occurring Vitamin D3. Contains 100 percent sustainably caught Wild Alaskan Salmon to help solve the severe environmental problems caused by typical overfishing and ocean trawling. Made with Non GMO Project Verified salmon oil: No krill oil, no anchovies or sardines, no cod liver oil, no exploited fisheries, no farmed fish.
+Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega 3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol content.