Muscle Feast Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder | 5400Mg of Premium 100% Pure German Creatine Per Serving | Vegan, Keto, Gluten Free | Unflavored - 55 Servings
Brand: Muscle Feast
- POWERFUL MUSCLE BUILDING: Creatine helps you build muscle and recover faster!
- PUREST CREATINE MONOHYDRATE AVAILABLE: Ranked the highest purity on Labdoor.
- ENDURANCE TRAINING: Creatine can help increase maximum output for sports that require repeated bursts of power.
- GREAT FOR VEGANS: Vegetarians are shown to have lower muscle creatine stores compared to those that eat meat, making supplementing with creatine crucial to their overall health.
- LABELS MAY VARY: This product was recently certified by the American Vegetarian Association to be Vegan. We are updating our labels to reflect this information. You may receive a label without the badge; however, the ingredients have been approved by the American Vegetarian Association.
Details: What is Creapure?
Creapure is a form of creatine monohydrate and is widely considered to be the purest and finest quality creatine monohydrate on the market today. Made by AlzChem in Germany it undergoes a slightly different manufacturing process to make it 'purer', which is one of the reasons it's the preferred creatine for many professional strength, speed, and power athletes.
As a molecule, creatine is an amino acid (broken down protein) derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high-intensity activities such as sprinting and weight lifting. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner. Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal-based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body's internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass.What are the benefits?
The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) found that short-term Creatine Monohydrate supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5-15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5-15%), single-effort sprint performance (1-5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5-15%). Long-term creatine monohydrate supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, leading to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength and performance.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches