MAAC10 - Trans Resveratrol 500mg Supplement (Micronized Pharmaceutical Grade 99% Pure Trans-Resveratrol Extract + BioPerine for Superior Absorption) (2X 250mg Capsules 60ct)
Brand: MAAC10 Formulas
- ✅Get The Best (500mg Pharmaceutical Grade 99% Pure Trans-Resveratrol Extract + 10mg BioPerine) Don't Settle for Less!
- ✅ WHY MAAC10? - Our Resveratrol is the highest grade and purity Resveratrol sold that is not a synthetic. This is not low cost 50% Resveratrol or a cheap blend. The particle size is micron-sized for superior absorption and BioPerine is added to further improve bioavailability. This is a highly effective formulation designed to deliver performance. It Works up to 4X better!
- ✅SUPPORTS: Healthy Brain, Heart, Inflammation, Detoxification & Energy Production!
- ✅Resveratrol is a Sirtuin (longevity gene) activator and an NAD+ biosynthesis accelerator. Studies show Resveratrol has a positive effect on all three major longevity pathways. Sirtuins, AMPK and mTOR.
- ✅GMP Certified Product - Bottled and tested in the USA. None-GMO and Gluten Free.
Publisher: MAAC10, LLC
500mg Highest Grade Trans-Resveratrol (99% Purified micron particle size Polygonum Cuspidatum root extract + 10mg BioPerine).
Trans-Resveratrol is a natural plant extract, a polyphenol that promotes general and wellness. It is renowned for its longevity and Antioxidant properties.
Trans-Resveratrol promotes the recycling of the all-important, longevity, NAD+ coenzyme. It does this by up-regulating the NMNAT gene, which catalyzes the conversion of NMN Nicotinamide Mononucleotide to NAD+. Trans-Resveratrol also selectively up-regulates the Sirtuin family of genes, commonly referred to as the "longevity genes" mimicking some benefits of caloric restriction.
The problem with Resveratrol is poor bioavailability and rapid elimination. Some recent studies have demonstrated that black pepper extract (piperine) greatly improves the bioavailability of Resveratrol by delaying its glucuronidation.
BioPerine is a patented form of piperine that significantly enhances the bioavailability of various supplement nutrients including CoQ10 (31.8%), Selenium (42.6%), Vitamin C (52.3%), Beta Carotene (61.2%) as well as Resveratrol up to 1544% as shown in one 2012 study.