Kinohimitsu BE Choless 120 caps Anti Kolesterol

Kinohimitsu BE Choless 120 caps Anti Kolesterol

  • 399.000,00
Tax included.


Kinohimitsu BE Choless 120 caps
Kinohimitsu Be Choless is made from healthy natural ingredients that are scientifically proven to restore healthy cholesterol levels and improve the quality of your life!

Eating healthy food may not reduce cholesterol levels, because about 25% of blood cholesterol comes from food and the remaining 75% is made by the liver. Kinohimitsu Be Choless is a holistic solution to reduce bad cholesterol.

Benefits:
Lower blood cholesterol
Lower blood sugar
Lower blood pressure
Support heart health
Increase energy production

Kinohimitsu Be Choless was clinically proven to reduce total cholesterol by 19.6% and reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) by 28.6% .
Material:
Red Yeast Rice (Monacolin K) reduces cholesterol synthesis by the liver and increases good cholesterol.
Inulin reduces cholesterol absorption in the intestine.
Coenzyme Q10 promotes detoxification of the liver and skin to reduce skin irritation and stains.
Curcumic Powder reduces inflammation that leads to a heart attack.
Vitamin E protects against heart disease.
Bitter Melon increases glucose utilization by the liver, increases insulin sensitivity and normalizes systolic blood pressure.

How to use :
'' Take 1-2 capsules every day after meals.
'' Statin users: it is recommended to consume statins separately at 2-hour intervals.
0,00