Horbaach Mastic Gum 1000mg 120 Capsules | Non-GMO Gluten Free
- Horbaach Mastic Gum 1000mg 120 Capsules is a potent source of antioxidants*
- Mastic gum is a natural breath freshener and supports digestive health*
- Supports healthy respiratory function and blood circulation*
- Horbaach Premium Mastic Gum supports healthy stomach function*
- Horbaach Mastic Gum Capsules are Non-GMO Gluten Free, Lactose Free and easy to swallow
Where is Mastic Gum Found? Greece!
Mastic gum or "Mastika" was originally found and produced on the Greek island of Chios. When chewed, the mastic gum chewable resin softens and turns white, and it has a natural scent like pine. The bark is the source of this powerful and beneficial resin that has plenty of benefits to the body. In Greece, the resin is named "tears of chios" because the clear resin drips off of the tree bark like tears.
The Many Uses of Mastic Gum
Mastic gum is used in many industries, including the food and drink industry. Mastic gum is used in bulk as an ingredient in chewing gum. Outside of the food and drink industry, Mastic Gum is a staple in holistic and ayurvedic households. It can be found in the form of powders, extracts, oils, capsules, tablets, and pills.
Mastic Gum Supplement Benefits
A mastic gum supplement has benefits to the body besides being a breath freshener!* It provides antioxidants and also supports digestive and immune health.*
Mastic Gum Quick-Release Capsules
Horbaach Mastic Gum 1000mg 120 Capsules are a Non-GMO supplement, packaged and lab tested for quality in a GMP Certified USA facility. In addition, this supplement is free of common allergens, including gluten, lactose, milk, yeast, wheat, artificial sweetener, artificial flavor, and preservatives.