Holland & Barrett Devils Claw 100 Capsules
- Contains 427mg of devil's claw root extract
- Traditional herbal medicinal product
- For the relief of general aches and pains in muscles and joints
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain and general aches and pains in the muscles and joints. This is based on traditional use only.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Always read the label
Each hard capsule contains 427mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil’s Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H. zeyheri L. Decne, radix) (equivalent to 1493mg-2133mg of Devil’s Claw root). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.
This product also contains the following inactive (excipient) ingredients: Calcium hydrogen
phosphate dihydrate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Silica colloidal hydrated.
Excipients in the extract: Maltodextrin, Silica colloidal anhydrous.
Capsule shell: Hypromellose.
For oral short-term use only.
Adults and older people: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily. Swallow the whole capsule with water. Take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. The maximum dose is 2 capsules per day. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take this traditional herbal medicine if you are:
- Under 18 years of age
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
- Allergic to Devil’s Claw or any of the inactive ingredients in this traditional herbal medicine
- Suffering from or have had duodenal or stomach ulcers
Consult a qualified healthcare professional e.g. a doctor or pharmacist if you:
- Have heart problems and want to take this traditional herbal medicine
- Have joint pain accompanied by swelling or redness of the joint, or a fever Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this traditional herbal medicine.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.