Hair Gummy Vitamins with Biotin 5000mcg for Women by Torrie's Naturals. Promotes Natural Hair Growth, with Shiny, Thicker and Stronger Hair. Packed with Vitamins B-12, C, D, and E & More.
Brand: Feel Great 365
- THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR HAIR: Get your beauty from within. Biotin plays a key role in keeping hair and nails in the best shape possible. This natural gummy vitamin for women has 5,000mcg Biotin, Vitamin A, B-16, Folic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, and more.
- SEE REAL RESULTS: Nourish the health and strength of your hair while speeding up the growth. Low levels of biotin can lead to thinning hair. That's why vitamin B7 is found in many cosmetics and health products for hair care. Our extra strong biotin hair vitamins provides you with all the nutrients you need for rich, and silky hair.
- A TASTE YOU'LL LOVE: Our gummy vitamins are blended with you in mind. Enjoy the rich cherry flavor and avoid the hassle of trying to swallow large pills, we've designed our vitamin in a chewable form. Torrie's Naturals is the best way to take biotin, guaranteed.
- HAIR WOMEN WANT: Stop wasting your money on expensive shampoos, hair treatments, and other hair growth products. Take Torrie's Natural's twice a day to get the hair results you've been searching for. We've got you covered with our all natural hair products for women.
- THE GOOD MOM GUARANTEE: At Torrie's Naturals, we warranty our supplements for freshness, quality, and effectiveness. If you're unhappy for ANY REASON with your hair growth vitamins, just let us know and we'll immediately send you a refund or replacement. Torrie's Natural hair gummies are manufactured in a state of the art GMP FDA Registered Manufacturing Facility with the strictest safety standards.
Publisher: Torrie's Naturals
Details: Torrie's Naturals Hair Vitamins Gummies are specially formulated for women with 5000 mcg of Biotin combined with Vitamin A, B-6, B12, C, D, E, Folic Acid, Zinc, Iodine & More in each serving. The vegetarian ingredients make this a great choice for all women, regardless of diet and lifestyle.