Dr. Berne's 5% MSM Drops
Brand: Dr. Berne's
- MSM has strong anti-inflammatory activity in the body, which can greatly assist in reducing inflammation that is common with allergic reactions.
- Both environmental and food allergies can be reduced with MSM.
- MSM has shown excellent potential in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
- In both breast and colon cancer studies, MSM significantly prolonged the time of appearance of both tumors and cancers.
- MSM is an organic sulfur-containing nutrient, a naturally-occurring compound in the environment and in the human body.
Details: These eye drops leave your eyes feeling brighter, fresher, and rejuvenated. Recommended Use: Put 1 or 2 drops in the eye(s) up to 6 times every day as needed. Store at 68 to 85 degrees. Protect from sunlight. Ingredients: TRIPLE UV TREATED DEIONIZED WATER ADJUSTED TO 0.09% SALINE SOLUTION DERIVED FROM SEA SALT, MSM 5% – ORGANIC SULFUR, DISODIUM EDTA. DON’T USE IF: Those who are allergic to sulfur, which is found in eggs, garlic, and cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and kale, should not use MSM Drops. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) has gained a strong following among health professionals and the public for its ability to relieve pain and promote wellness. Many physicians are finding that patients’ needs for pain medication can be greatly reduced when MSM supplements are taken at the same time. For many, MSM has allowed them to live pain-free for the first time in years. MSM is an innocuous natural substance that can be used safely along with a host of pain medications. Safety is an important point when it comes to pain relief, because many of the medications used to help with pain are toxic. NSAID pain medications alone are responsible for over 20,000 deaths and over 100,000 hospitalizations per year in the U.S. In contrast, MSM is completely safe, even in large doses. This is because MSM is a naturally occurring sub- stance found in small amounts in produce, meat, milk, and seafood. MSM has always been a nutrient in our diet, and is a natural component of our plasma. Unfortunately, heat and processing destroys or greatly reduces the MSM content of food, leaving many with a suboptimal intake of this important nutrient. MSM provides most of its benefits by supplying the body with sulfur. Sulfur is responsible for the health-promoting and pain-relieving properties of MSM.
Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches