Designs for Health Buffered Vitamin C Powder 2000 Milligrams 240 Gram
- THE WONDER NUTRIENT - Perhaps more than any other nutrient, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) benefits a wide range of conditions. The body needs adequate amounts of vitamin C for immunity, bone maintenance, collagen formation, and other biological functions. Other factors that reduce vitamin C levels include constant stress (vitamin C helps support healthy adrenal function), smoking, illness, injury, birth control pills, estrogen for menopause, cortisone, and aspirin. *
- ALKALIZING FORM OF VITAMIN C - Vitamin C Buffered Powder is designed for high dosing of vitamin C and vitamin C "flushing." By adding the minerals calcium, magnesium and potassium, the natural acidity of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is reduced by the alkalizing actions of these minerals. *
- LESS STOMACH UPSET - Adding the alkalizing minerals calcium, magnesium, and potassium results in a less acidic form of vitamin C that is better tolerated (less stomach upset) and provides the additional benefits of calcium, magnesium, and potassium supplementation (i.e., alkalizing effects, bone mineralization, etc.). *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION - Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.
Publisher: Designs for Health
Details: Vitamin C Buffered Powder was designed for high dosing of vitamin C and for vitamin C flushing, which may help determine one's individual need for vitamin C. Adding the alkalizing minerals calcium, magnesium and potassium results in a less acidic form of vitamin C that is better tolerated (less stomach upset) and provides the additional benefits of calcium, magnesium, and potassium supplementation (i.e., alkalizing effects, bone mineralization, etc.). Made with non-GMO ingredients.