Complete Omega by Natural Factors, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Supports Heart and Brain Health with Omega-3 DHA and EPA, 180 softgels (180 servings)
Brand: Natural Factors
- Complete omega: Wild Alaskan Oil provides a healthy source of omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA to support a healthy heart and brain.
- Indispensable DHA: The brain uses DHA to encourage everyday brain functions; DHA supports eye health as well.
- Essential EPA: Cholesterol and triglyceride levels are important for heart health. EPA helps maintain healthy levels of both.
- Right from the start: Our natural salmon oil is made with sustainably harvested wild salmon caught in the pristine waters of Alaska.
- Third-party certified: Independently tested for GMOs and over 700 contaminants using advanced technology such as mass spectrometry to ensure purity and potency
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Complete Omega Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is designed to provide omega-3s to support a healthy brain and heart. Our formula includes all the nutrients found in free-swimming salmon just as nature intended. This combination of essential fatty acids provides the natural support for mind and body that salmon is known for. It helps maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within the normal range, which are key aspects of a healthy cardiovascular system. Best of all, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is made with sustainably harvested salmon caught in the pristine waters of Alaska.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.9 x 3.6 inches