Black Elderberry Capsules 1000mg | 100 Count | Super Concentrated Sambucus Extract | Non-GMO, Gluten Free | by Nature's Truth
Brand: Nature's Truth
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free; Free Of Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Flavor, Preservatives
- Nature's Truth Black Elderberry 1000mg is a potent formula made from a concentrated extract*
- Various parts of the black elderberry tree can be used to make dietary supplements
- Elderberry is a traditional herb that has been used for centuries, especially in syrup recipes
- Elderberry as a supplement is often called sambucus, or referred to as "elderberry sambucus"Details: Support Wellness with Elderberry*Want to learn more? Good, because we are excited to tell you about our elderberry! The elderberry plant is native to many places in the world, mostly in the temperate Northern Hemisphere. In nature, it grows in some subtropical locations. It is cultivated for its leaves, flowers, root, and fruit. Dried elderberries are often preserved for food. Our Way of Providing Holistic WellnessWhat a relief! Elderberry is sometimes combined with echinacea and honey in tea. Whole Elderberries are so popular that they're available in a wide variety of vitamin forms. This includes: capsules, pills, powder, gummies, chewables, syrups, lozenges, great tasting liquid, tincture, homeopathic formulas, melts, tablets, tea bags, and in essential oils. Be cordial with your newfound elderberry knowledge, and don’t beat around the bush when you tell your friends about it. The antioxidants in elderberry are hard to beat, making it easy to see why it is everywhere! Elderberry is soon to be everyone’s jam, because this supplement is definitely trending. High-Quality Black Elderberry Pill Without Breaking the Bank Nature's Truth Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) formula is a non-GMO supplement, packaged and lab tested for quality in the USA. Our bottle (100 capsules) of Black Elderberry extract is now free of common allergens, including gluten, lactose, milk, yeast, wheat, artificial sweetener, artificial flavor, and preservatives. Adults should consult a medical professional before use if pregnant or taking any medicine. Keep out of reach of children and babies.